EFR – First Aid and CPR Training NJ (No Diving)
EFR – CPR & FIRST AID TRAINING
EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONDER
Being adept at giving emergency care is a great skill set to have especially if you are actively participating in any adventure sport—and in this case, scuba diving.
EFR or Emergency First Response –CPR (Primary Care) and First Aid (Secondary care) are course skills that will help you provide immediate care to those who are involved in any kind of medical emergencies underwater or even above it.
Emergency First Responder
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- You’ll learn of the basic skills in providing first aid
- You’ll know how to effectively protect yourself and others from possible disease transmission by using barrier techniques.
- You’ll know how to manage a spinal cord injury
- You’ll learn about shock prevention, what to do in cases of shock and how to care for people who are suffering from shock
- You’ll have the BLS (Basic Life Support) training, learn how to do CPRs and know how to give rescue breaths
- Learn how to use an AED (automatic external defibrillator)
How Is The Training Conducted?
You will be given a set of modules that you need to self study. Once you have those completed, you will then join the other students in hands-on training sessions conducted by a certified EFR instructor.