Night Diving Speciality Course
PADI NIGHT DIVING SPECIALITY COURSE
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR 5 SPECIALTY COMBO COURSE RATE
Being a certified night diver in NJ is a truly extraordinary and unique experience. While it is common knowledge that the depths of the oceans offer a spectacular view of the marine ecosystem, they are mostly seen during the daylight. But once the sun goes down, the whole aquatic ecosystem shifts and offers an entirely different view that not everyone can see. To explore the depths of the seas at night with only the glow of a dive light to guide you is a truly worthy experience of a lifetime. Though it is certainly fun to scuba dive and look at the oceans from a different perspective, you can only do this if you are a certified night diver.
What Will I Learn in the Night Diving Course?
- You will learn how to plan night dives and execute them safely and perfectly with the help of your instructor
- You will learn ways of controlling your buoyancy during night time dives
- You will learn of the entries, egresses and practice your underwater navigation at night
- You will get to see a whole new array of nocturnal underwater creatures
- You’ll learn better underwater communication and light handling at night
- This certification counts towards your Master Scuba Diver certification
View our Specialty Course Combo Package & Options